Thursday, December 17, 2009

Alternatives To Grecian Formula What Alternatives Are Available For Getting Fiber In My Diet?

What alternatives are available for getting fiber in my diet? - alternatives to grecian formula

Not enough fiber in my diet. I try to eat more vegetables and whole grains. Due to a change of career, I still am moved and I am not always able to prepare a healthy meal for me. I sometimes a bag of chips or a healthy snack ready. Are there alternatives available to help a person get more fiber in your diet?

1 comment:

safetyda... said...

First, the vegetables - well, low in calories and rich in fiber.
Now it is out of the way, my secrets are high fiber, low fiber Cal-wheat tortillas. Use it for breakfast burritos, sandwiches, wraps and tacos for dinner. Good stuff there. Also is significant, a fiber cereals. 1 / 2 cup is something like 14 grams of fiber, which is 1 / 2, the amount needed per day. Thus, a cup in the morning and is scheduled for the day. Who knows, nothing wrong, one species has the taste of honey.

Post a Comment