Monday, December 21, 2009

Trunk Cocktail Table I Know This Might Be A Little Early, But Summer Of 07.?

I know this might be a little early, but summer of 07.? - trunk cocktail table

My husband graduated from the police academy in July this year and there is always a semi-formal banquet for graduates and guests. I look hot. I know this might feel a little stupid, that so soon, but nowhere really to dress appropriately. If we live in the sticks, when people leave, is still usually jeans and T-shirts / t-shirts. I do not feel sexy (slutty). I'm 5'6 "and weight 125 pounds. However, I have a pretty long torso and short legs for my height and I am a kind of pear, but not so bad. Does anyone know what's good to be this summer for a cocktail or party dresses going on and what development would be good for my body type and what is the best place to get it? "I live halfway between Indianapolis and St. Louis.

1 comment:

Chaney said...

You can never go wrong with "little black dress".

Hot slutty I come from a man who is pleased but not.

Just my two cents.

Do not be shy now ... I'm an hour east of Indy ... cool.
Then I would be somewhere around Terre Haute? Do a lot of places to shop in an hour.

Post a Comment