Friday, February 12, 2010

How To Diagnose Knee Pain Help Me Diagnose Knee Pain?

Help me diagnose knee pain? - how to diagnose knee pain

Can not follow When I was born, I was just in my stomach and pull me forward, so I so I took the doctor why your doctor has told me to go all the world was that there was no bone condition called Osgood Slaughter in which the bone below the knee to the outside pushes and does not cause great pain when walking or sitting, the pain was now propagates down the tibia at the ankle keeps me more active for more than an hour at a time. and then I thought that the condition is called Osgood Slaughter, but said each side that has only in children aged 11-15 and 20 years from 21 a person a similar problem or knows what it means please all of the information is very estimated

ps: no money for doctOy anyone knows of a free clinic in San Antonio to help me find a job that around my knee problems, because I know that most jobs do not want someone to work without hindrance rent medical evidence

1 comment:

bazjohn1... said...

I assume this means that the disease Osgood-Schlatter disease?
This is a description of a situation that occurs during growth at puberty. Take a look at the attached link and see if it fits what you have. If so, I suspect that they had when they were younger, and he continued to suffer after effects may have.
You may need to seek professional advice from a physician.
Good luck and I hope that helps

Post a Comment