Monday, February 15, 2010

Pendant For Boyfriend How Do I Make Up Losing An Important Pendant To My Boyfriend?

How do i make up losing an important pendant to my boyfriend? - pendant for boyfriend

Today me and my friend in a fight and has pulled a chain she gave me for Christmas 2008 in the neck and broke the chain. The slope was reduced in the backseat of the car and grabbed me and took me with him until he something that made me so angry that he threw the tag on the shelf, said, and fell into the fireplace. There is no way to achieve this goal, but I have to take real or somehow to my friend. This pendant is very important, and symbolizing the importance of our relationship. I have never once pulled out of my throat, how important it is for me. HELP! My friend is very concerned about these concerns?

1 comment:

Jay Sharky said...

If you do not really fish, then its time to think, what we get a new one.

Post a Comment