Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Is A Cervical Polyp A Tumor Endometrial Cancer/precancer.........what Are Your Opinions?

Endometrial cancer/precancer.........what are your opinions? - is a cervical polyp a tumor

Therefore, I have PCOS and endometriosis. They had them for some time. I had abnormal menstruation after year ... I will be without him for months, and I get a period so heavy and bad, I can not go anywhere, change the pad every 20 minutes and it takes 2 to 3 weeks. My ovaries are present in cysts and polyps (benign tumors) to. My endometrial tissue is far from wayyy too thick, forcing even after the period thereafter. So it seems my uterus is huge, my doctor told me that this is not a good sign. He thinks he is cancer of the uterine lining, or at least "".... have precancerous This doctor has many years of experience and reputation in the womans health in my area, I had blood work done now, 2 biopsies, Pap smear, and abdominal ultrasound indoor and transvaginal ultrasound. I have a D& C a couple of weeks ............

I wonder what the community ... both the general public or members of the community the feeling of health care in this area. Do you have any cause for concern? Feel free to use medical terminology, I am a health assistant and the initiation of student nurses. For the record, I am 30 years old and have 3 children. My mother and my grandmother are both survivors of cervical cancer and I am the daughter of one of the largest for those of you who know what that means is appreciated ....... . all entries! Thank you.

3 comments:

ssmc221 said...

I too am a DES daughter and was diagnosed with two large uterine cancer a year. Certainly, we get (a second opinion is always better to have two or more) I think I'm a little bit about the fact that your doctor thinks you have cancer to do in May or at least fear of cancer and not something now , since the cancer in the family. Since his diagnosis, until my hysterectomy was about 7 days, no waiting around D & C or anything else. Good luck .........

a_phanto... said...

I want to get a second opinion before any major surgery. Having said this, I would remove everything, to be sure. I suspect they may have to the ovaries are also removed, allowing the exchange of estrogen for a while and the risk of breast cancer that they would support.

After a hysterectomy is great, but she has children, as you say. I want to be sure
I survived breast cancer because of the ERT (Prempro 8 years).

Spicy Chicken Sandwich said...

If you have a good reason for concern. Do not use conventional medicine. You must change your lifestyle. Stop consumption of sugar and processed foods. All forms of caffeine diet for PCOS.
Heal themselves with food and nutrition.
Your body is a clear warning that with something that you set wrong in your mouth. You can recover fully within 18 months.
NEW complicate away from conventional medicine, or if their problems. NEVER Depo-Provera.
www.askapatient.com

Get healthy
www.mercola.com
www.naturalnews.com

Post a Comment