Saturday, February 20, 2010

Questions To Ask Fraternity Brothers Yet ANOTHER Greek Life Question...Can A Guy Fit In In A Fraternity If He Doesn't Drink Much?

Yet ANOTHER Greek life question...Can a guy fit in in a fraternity if he doesn't drink much? - questions to ask fraternity brothers

I drink very small part of my philosophy. And tell me if you have a brother, brotherhood, or are, he can be beautiful, athletic, articulate young fit yet, although the maintenance of minimum consumption? Some of the fraternities at my school today with issues of image and I think he would be interested in the son of my "good" image, because they need people who can help break the cliché. Of course I know this is not the best place to ask these questions, but I just wanted an idea before you go to recruit and really start talking to the guys from the fraternities interested (especially Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Sigma Chi , Phi Gamma Delta).

So, what do you think of me?

I have my reasons for wishing to join, WHICH's career is more than anything else, so please do not feel anti-Greek. Thank you for your understanding!

2 comments:

ShadowCa... said...

Check Phi Theta Kappa ...

bedbye said...

Of course! Everyone drinks it - just be yourself and nice.

Post a Comment