Monday, February 8, 2010

Whats The Best Tiffany Love Bracelet To Buy What To Write In My Girlfriends Card?

What to write in my girlfriends card? - whats the best tiffany love bracelet to buy

I bought my girlfriend a bracelet from Tiffany's, but I do not know what to write on the card ... I thought is, "I love you more than yesterday but not as much as I am," or the choir of Our Song --

"And I swear by the moon
And the stars in the sky, I'll be there
I swear like the shadow that is on your side, I'll be there
For better or for worse
Until death do us part
I love you with every beat of my heart
And I swear "

If someone does something better, please let me know

8 comments:

twinoteg... said...

aw i chourus than the use of the song is very sweet!

jessica said...

Telling You Are My World ", you have the air that I breathe, you're the dream that we see at night, you're the morning when I wake up every morning.

I love it and I love everything about you. I hope I can make you happy and if I do not even if it still hurts, please understand and be my friend. He leads me through the darkness, the sight of the road. Not from me, if I can not do it well. I'm just a person who loves you, I'm just a simple man who does not love me, who I am.

new Phm tech said...

I was taken with Tiffany's Boy, I'm not what you say
She said that Tiffany's!
unless sending two things Celtic: Anam Cara Soul and is often
used by amateurs is the Irish Gaelic
ps what he wrote, must be written on the card accompanying your
Gift

himyname... said...

I like the part yesterday.

Maybe
"I love you more today than yesterday, I loved thousand yesterdays and every day there is only you.

Hehe, I know that the cheese: D

himyname... said...

I like the part yesterday.

Maybe
"I love you more today than yesterday, I loved thousand yesterdays and every day there is only you.

Hehe, I know that the cheese: D

whosyurm... said...

that was my wedding song. Songs, to their use. something in his own words from his heart .. mean more coming from you. and do not rhyme. simply from the heart.

Saige™ said...

To the refrain of the song: o

BabiiieB... said...

I think the song is cute

= D

To do this

x

Post a Comment